Saturday, October 6, 2012

Life Lately Pt. 2/3

Here is one of our last harvests of tomatoes. I'd say they did pretty darn good.
However our carrots thrived, but between the moles eating them and me accidentally chopping them with a shovel, there were not many carrots to speak of...

All things grow <3

 


It's getting cold out! But I don't mind. 

Hullo beautiful!

 

Trying to live outside as much as possible.


 



What could have been a lobster mushroom. Ermmm, long story. 

A couple things I have been thankful for this week. 
A huge chicken of the woods mushroom I found, and my little love Onyx.
He is almost here!


I really don't have E.T. fingers (like in the picture above) in case you were wondering.
Well, I mean, I don't think so.
Now I am lookin' at my hands...

Haha, 'till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment