Thursday, December 13, 2012

I NEED To Get Outside...



...Or I am going to explode.

Here is my little problem:

Cabin fever
+
Car problems
+
Cold weather
+
1 infant
-
Friends who live close by
=
Me, going bonkers!

Okay, okay, I'll calm down- but let me tell you how excited I am to be going to Arizona in less than a week!

I love my comfy little house, but I need a breath of fresh air every now and again.
Oh to be outside...
I can hardly wait for the warm weather AZ walks!


Another thing I "NEED"  is to get back in the habit of being there for Jared.
It is incredibly hard to balance being a wife and a mother, I mean I've heard that a lot but I've never lived it.
This last month has been 98%  filled with Onyx and that leaves almost nothing for my sweet husband.
I could not do this without him and I am taking more initiative to be with him when I can.
After all, he is the easiest person ever for me to talk with, laugh with and just be with.
 Now all I need is to practice balancing
  time. 

Handsome huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment