Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Scenes From The "Surprise" Baby Shower

Firstly, I would like to admit my insane love for baby booties,
in little baby pants or not. In my book, they are probably one of the cutest things of all time.

Here was our little venue. My mother set the whole thing up as a surprise in this little tea shop! 

 
Before and after.
The cucumber tomato sandwiches were my favorite by far! 

We had a mixed Jasmine tea with all the goodies in the pots,
so we had to strain it with the charming little strainer above. 
I am pretty sure the only person who remembered to do it every time was the only guy there.
Jared. 
As seen below, having a hard time lending his fancy camera to my sister to take pictures. 



Does anyone else feel extremely awkward posing for pictures?
I always feel like I look like a bit of a goob when I am doing all that posey stuff.

I consider these our modeling shots. 
Want some balloon string or cups? 
Too bad! I like the stacker cups, they're cool! You could have some string though.






 
Jared bending his paper clips from our game, into a bracelet.  
He is pretty imaginative, which will come in as a pretty useful trait when he is a dad!

See? It's the baby butt thing again.
Love me some duck butts. Hahaha


These are my two (not so little anymore) sisters. They are really growing up into lovely ladies.
Growing up their nick names were Squidly and Goo. 
I am not even telling you what I was called! 

 


She seems to be under the impression that Onyx belongs to her.
Onyx is not lacking in loving aunties, that's for sure.

 

Above is the little locket my best friend "Spiffy" gave to me for my birthday. I LOVE it!

This is their pregnancy impression. I really did not have to do much. ;)




Can you tell I am kind of excited to meet him?

Here is Jared's shower gift to me. I have been wanting an Ergo baby carrier forever! SO thankful!

Golden Gram. Mum. Me!

... and the sisters. 

I was 26 weeks then.
27 now.
Suddenly time seems to be flying!

Like Jared always says, "Be. Here. Now."


1 comment:

  1. i kinda wish i had gotten a couple of pics with u but i was letting your lovely family have at ya instead lol the pics turned out rally good though and the shower went surprisingly well even if not everyone showed up like they said they would it was still a good day =)

    ReplyDelete