Thursday, May 31, 2012

Boy or Girl?





Today I had my first and hopefully only ultrasound. After 3 days of consistent abdominal cramps my midwife felt I should get an ultrasound ASAP instead of waiting 2 more weeks. Jared and I invited his parents and my mom, and boy the pressure was on!!!  We wanted to be the first to know the baby's gender and asked our folks to leave the room before the ultrasound technician made the announcement. Needless to say, they were they not thrilled with that choice! 

Afterwards we had lunch and it was so hard not to refer to the baby as her or him. Oh my gosh it was!
To be fair, we are having a "Pink or Blue" party this Sunday and we are going to announce what the little guy or gal might be!

We are still not sure what is causing the abdominal pain but the doctors are going to keep looking.

So on Sunday I will post whether we are having a boy or a girl!

I have never known this sort of love :) 
I can't wait to meet our baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment