Thursday, June 28, 2012

A "Sort Of" Anniversary

Today was a special day for us. 
Last year on this day, we had our wedding ceremony.
We were married in a little courthouse the year before, 
but we still wanted the dresses, cakes, balloons and all that good stuff...
And so we set the celebration date for June 28th 2011.


This was my handsome date. 

 These were my most beautiful bridesmaids, -2 ladies.
I wish my friends "Spiffy" and "Britters" were in the photo!
As a side note, sometimes I forget what I looked like before I was pregnant.
This is a good reminder!
Does that happen to any other preggos?
I wonder...

It was such a wonderful evening,
and it's been such a wonderful year.

Today while driving, Jared made me stop the car in the middle of the road so he could pick me these flowers.
I love that guy. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congratulations, that certainly was a fun day! I totally remember having a hard time remembering myself as pre-pregnant. Then post pregnant trying to remember myself as pregnant! hehe. :)

    ReplyDelete