Monday, February 20, 2012

Date #11 Work Out Partners and #14 Gyros



 Today, Jared did yoga and paliates with me. 
Isn't working out next to someone really awkward!?
I made funny puffy faces doing arm exercises and breathed heavy when doing crunches.
Thank goodness I got Date # 11 completed! 



*

*

*
*
Work out together.

It's finally crossed off my list! 



We also finished:
Date # 14. Look up a favorite restaurant's menu and copy one of their entrees!

^     ^     ^
Have you never been to a Kafe' Neo? There are only a couple but you should check em out!




We.
made.
GYROS!
Inspired by Cafe Neo's Vegetarian Gyro.



We added:
Lettuce
Feta Cheese
Onion
Tomato
Yellow Bell Peppers
and Tzatziki Sauce with Cucumber and Vinegar

How to make Tzatziki sauce:
1 Cup sour cream
1 Cup plain yogart
3 TBSP of Oil
1 TBSP Vinager
Salt and Pepper
Half a chopped cucumber

Ta-da!

I could not find any proper gyro wraps so I supposed gordita shells would do.

So tasty! I will definitely be making these again!

Only 11 Dates to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment