Friday, February 17, 2012

Life Lately and The Worlds Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies

I decided to stray from my usual eggplant recipe and make an eggplant pie of sorts. Awesome as always!

I like peanut butter and I like cookies but I don't really care for peanut butter cookies. 
They are far crunchier than cookies should be in my opinion. But my sister shared a super easy recipe with me and they turn out so chewy.  Mmmm! If you want to know how to make them...

Preheat oven to 350 °

1 Egg
1 Cup O' Sugar   ...you could borrow it from your neighbor if you don't have some!
1 Cup of Peanut Butter.

Mix until .....mixed?

Bake on cookie sheet for approximately 8 minutes. Add about 2 more minutes if you made 'em big like me.
Done!

Date # 5 Make a very fancy breakfast in bed. DONE!


The picture on the left is me getting all dolled up to go somewhere and the photo on the right is me being grubby and working on the garden. It is weeded and expended, ready for spring! 


We also completed Date #9 Make lemon meringue pie together. 
... But it was eaten so fast there were no pictures! Sorry!
Totally random but, I don't know why I never thought of layering tights before. I thought it looked pretty rad! 

Date # 17 Take a drive. Here, there, anywhere is now complete!
You can't tell in the photo above but there were so many swans flying above us!



The short way home.                                                 The long way home. 



We love Washington.



We also finished Date #16 
  Have a game night. Every kind of game! Cards. Console. Board games. 
FYI I have become rather vicious at Poker if I do say so myself. Watch out!

No comments:

Post a Comment