Wednesday, December 28, 2011

As It Happened


'Twas the morning of Christmas, babies crawled through the house
But Maps was begging, please don't leave the house;
(Yes, Yes, I know... I should not have rhymed house with house 
but my only other options were mouse and grouse!  )

 

 
Then to my mom's we went, rainbows hung in the air.



Then next to our cousins, mushrooms everywhere.



Our family greeted with hugs, joy and smiles,


And visions of winning graham cracker contests,
Made the long trip all worth while.
Holidays are fun but in a way I am glad they are over. 
Things have been crazy around here, there and everywhere. 

It will be fun to get back to doing the things I want to do.
Excersize.
Practice violin.
Meditate.
Going back to a peaceful schedule will be really nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment