So here is my recipe for a tasty apple cobbler!
What I used for
3-4 Apples, I used a Mixed Variety (Cut into 6-8 pieces)
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon
1/2 Cup of Oats
1/2 Cup of Flour
1/4 Cup of White Sugar
5 Tablespoons of Cold Butter
and I substituted chopped nuts since I did not have any,
with granola to get that CRUNCH I was looking for.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe off all apples.
- In a large bowl mix apples, brown sugar and cinnamon until evenly coated.
- Grease an oven dish with at least 1 inch walls and transfer the coated apples into the pan.
- Put all the toppings together and mix well. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Crumble toppings over your apples and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Add caramel if you like to the top and let stand 10 minutes. Lava hot apples are tempting but just DON'T!!! :)
|As I was making this dessert, my husband was bathing Maps. |
She ran out and hid in our camera bag... not a happy kitty!