Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dear exercise, we meet at last.



When I talk to anyone about the fact that I want to lose weight and get fit EVERY SINGLE PERSON says the same thing, "No you don't! Your beautiful!" How did being fit and being beautiful get mixed up? Adele is beautiful don't get me wrong, but she is not fit.

Bodies are interesting things. They are like a home and vehicle to our soul while we spend this time on earth. We can modify them in whichever way we like, and with that same power we can destroy them. I live inside my body every day, no one can see or feel the changes I have been feeling like I can. Truth is, I am gaining weight and I have potential to spin out of control. Being a twig does not run in my family and I ended up with a (click to read more...) mesomorph body type.  (Meaning a a muscular build) I will never be Kate Moss but I don't intend too. I would just cry if I lost my boobs! I just want to slim down and be more fit. Recently my hubby and I took  Christmas photos and they made me see I needed to change. My face looks so swollen and my legs are my usually favorite body part but I could not find one photo I was pleased with, they all looked bad! I understand I am being hard on myself but I don't want to slowly let myself go! It terrifies me! I need to remember food is FUEL and should be treated as such.  I am not a teenager and have not been for quiet some time. This means I need to stop eating like one. So rather than complain about it like I have been the last several months, I am going to change it. I am going to blog about the changes I make and take pictures to track my progress. I am overwhelmed and excited, but that is an understatement, this has been a long time coming.



Dear exercise, we meet at last.








No comments:

Post a Comment