Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Four Minute Fudge. (Seriously!) NO BAKING REQUIRED!

My mother in law suggested I go to an ornament exchange, and by "suggested" I mean leaving me with out any excuses or hope for staying home, being a hermit. (I have been in hibernation mode lately and leaving the house seems more like a chore than an adventure...) But after the night was over I was really glad I went. Sometimes you just need that boost to go get out and do things. And one of the things I needed to do was make a finger food to bring to the exchange. Hmmm.... something easy ..... let's see....


 What you need:
1 large microwavable mixing bowl  + microwave
3 cups chocolate chips (I used peanut butter swirl... mmm!!)
1/4 cup room temperature butter
1 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
Tin foil
8x8 inch baking dish

How to:
Mix all ingredients into large mixing bowl
Pop into microwave on medium for 2 minutes
While that is in the microwave line your 8x8 inch baking pan with buttered foil
Ding!!!* 2 minutes is up... Mix. Mix. Mix.
Back into microwave for 2 more minutes.
Mix. Mix. Mix.
Pour into tin foil lined baking dish and cover.
Put in fridge and let it set over night.

EVERYONE complimented this recipe at the ornament exchange, 
saying it was the smoothest fudge they had ever had. I was very pleased and I will be making it again for sure!

Here was the ornament I got to take home! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment